Terms and Conditions for the Contest
THE VOICE RADIO NETWORK
2017 Honda Civic Car Giveaway
- CONTEST. The Sponsor of the 2017 Honda Civic EX-L New Car Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) will give away one Honda automobile with an estimated value not exceeding $24,400 based on M.S.R.P. (the “Grand Prize”) and additional secondary prizes with various estimated values according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The Contest will run from Match 24th, 2018 to May 16, 2018. Radio broadcast stations WZEB Power 101.7, WJWL/WICO La Raza, WKDB Maxima 95.3 and WJKI/WXSH Classic Rock 103.5/106.1 are owned by The Voice Radio Network, and are referred to in these rules as the “Stations”.
- SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by The Voice Radio Network, 20254 Dupont Blvd.,
Georgetown, DE 19947, (the “Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, individuals that are 18 years of age or older, with a valid MD/VA/DE Driver’s license or a DPC and Social Security Card or Tax ID as of March 24th, 2018, Eligible contestants must live on the Delmarva Eastern Shore. are eligible to participate in the Contest. No purchase is necessary to participate. Only one person may qualify per household. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that contestant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing and win. To qualify for a chance to win, an eligible individual must:
A.) The radio stations will announce the chance to call to qualify once every hour, Monday-Friday. There will be 3 min time period for them to call in and register. If the participant is disconnected during the contest, VRN will not be held responsible. Qualifiers will be required to pick up their entry ticket at the offices of The Voice Radio Network, located at 20254 Dupont Blvd., Georgetown, DE 19947. Qualifiers will have to present a valid entry ticket and must be present for the live Grand Prize Drawing on May 19, 2018, to be held at Pohanka Honda.
B.) Eligible contestants may obtain an additional entry by taking a Test Drive of any vehicle at any Pohanka Salisbury location. Limit one test drive entry per person.
C.) Eligible contestants may have an additional opportunity to register during a live remote at a designated sponsor location. Designated registration locations will become available between
March 24th, 2018 and May 16, 2018 in and around Salisbury, Maryland. The specific location of each designated registration location will be broadcast, from time to time, on one or more of the Stations and posted on the Stations websites.
D.) Eligible contestants may have an additional opportunity to register by visiting a designated registration location and filling out and depositing a completed registration form in the designated receptacle at that registration location. Complete home address and date of birth must be provided in order for the registration form to be considered complete. Limit one entry per person at each designated sponsor location.
On May 19, 2018, between 1:00pm and 3:00 pm, on the premises of Pohanka Honda, 2011 North Salisbury Boulevard, Salisbury, MD 21801, the Grand Prize Drawing will be held. The Sponsor will place the names of the Qualified Individuals into a receptacle and begin to randomly draw a certain number of names depending on the number of secondary prizes obtained as described in Section 6 below. The last name drawn will be the winner of the Grand Prize, winners of the secondary prizes will not be returned to the drawing receptacle after their name is drawn.
- PRIZE INFORMATION. The Grand Prize, multiple secondary prizes, and On-Air Qualifying Prizes will be awarded. The specific prizes are listed on EXHIBIT “A” attached to these rules. The Grand Prize has an estimated value of $$24,400 based on M.S.R.P. and is a new 2017 Honda EX-L. Secondary prizes may be added during the course of the contest. Information about any secondary prizes will be broadcast on the Stations from time-to-time and posted on the Station’s website. On-Air Qualifying Prizes may be awarded to those Qualified Individuals selected by the method described in section 5a subject to availability. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration, however the Winner may not request any prize be substituted for Cash.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The grand prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and incidental fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and not assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of Maryland, Delaware or Virginia, prior to claiming the Grand Prize, including providing proof of insurance. The winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates and promotional partners for advertising and promotional purposes, including, without limitation, on radio broadcast stations or on the internet. Failure to make promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
- RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., local time, at The Voice Radio Network, 20254 Dupont Blvd.,
Georgetown, DE 19947 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope that identifies the Contest, to the same address. The winners may be identified on the Stations after the winners have been awarded their prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be announced on the Stations. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third person caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest or the equipment used in its administration.
- DISPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Sussex County, Delaware having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Delaware without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.